Titanium doped Sapphire (Ti:Sapphire) is the most widely used laser crystal for widely tunable and ultrashort pulsed lasers with high gain and power outputs. CASTECH possesses the advanced growth method of Temperature Gradient Technique (TGT), and it supplies large-sized (Dia.30x30mm) Ti:Sapphire crystal in high quality free of light scatter, with the dislocation density less than 102cm-2. The TGT grown sapphire crystal is characterized by the (0001) oriented growth, high doping level (α490 = 4.0cm-1), high gain and laser damage threshold.
• The tunable wavelengths that cover a broad range from 700 to 1000 nm make Ti:Sapphire an excellent substitute for dye lasers in many applications；
• Doubling by NLO crystals such as BBO in an ultra-thin, Ti:Sapphire can be used to generate UV and DUV (up to 193 nm ) laser with ultrafast pulses below 10fs；
• Ti:Sapphire is also widely used as the pump source of OPOs to expand the tunable range.
3.2 μs (T=300K)
660 - 1050 nm
400 - 600 nm
1.76 @ 800 nm
Standard product specifications：
• Orientation: Optical axis C normal to rod axis;
• Ti2O3 concentration: 0.06 - 0.2wt %;
• Figure Of Merit (FOM): 100~250 (>250 available upon special requests);
• α490: 1.0~4.0cm-1;
• Diameter: 2~30mm or specified;
• Path Length: 2~30mm or specified;
• End configurations: Flat/Flat or Brewster/Brewster ends;
• Flatness: <λ/10 @ 633 nm;
• Parallelism:<10 arc sec;
• Surface finishing:<40/20 scratch/dig to MIL-PRF-13830B;
• Wavefront distortion: <λ/4 per inch.
Note: AR Coating is available upon request.
Dear visitors! Please submit your feedback information!