LiIO3 crystal is one of the oldest commercial NLO crystals. For the high NLO coefficient. LiIO3 is used for frequency-doubling, tripling and mixing of low and medium power lasers. CASTECH provides large size of LiIO3 crystals with high optical homogeneity. They may be as-cut and polished. And sealed housing with AR-coated windows is also available.
no=1.8571, ne=1.7165 (λ=1064nm)
Sellmeier Equations：（λ in μm）
Notes to the user of LiIO3：
• LiIO3 is highly hygroscopic. Please keep it in a dry environment, and sealed housing is recommended, CASTECH provide both polishing and sealed housing for LiIO3 crystal;
• LiIO3 is not recommended for high power applications, because of the low damage threshold.
• Transmitting wavefront distortion: less than λ/4 @ 633 nm；
• Dimension tolerance: (W ±0.2 mm) x (H ±0.2 mm) x (L + 0.5 /-0.2mm)；
• Clear aperture: > 90% central area；
• Flatness: λ/4 @ 633 nm；
• Scratch/Dig code: 20/10 to MIL-PRF-13830B；
• Parallelism: better than 20 arc seconds；
• Perpendicularity: 5 arc minutes；
• Angle tolerance: < ±0.5°；
• Quality Warranty Period: one year under proper use.
Dear visitors! Please submit your feedback information!